Saturday, October 18, 2008

I survived

the work week, though I was very tired and draggy at work today. the new check in method really has eliminated our backlogged turn around time and hopefully the pressure is back to Off now. I am off tomorrow, Saturday, before heading back to finish my week Sunday and Monday. Other good work news is my supv Approved my vaca request for the Sunday and Monday after Thanksgiving so hopefully Ron and I will be driving over to Boise Tuesday--Tuesday to spend turkey day with Staci and Clint. I am REALLY hoping we get to go.

meanwhile I realize I am back to neglecting This blog and all five of the posts I wrote last week have published and five more are due RSN.

groggily,

a

1 comment:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Have a super start to this week. :D It's so easy to get behind with blogging.

Blessings! JJ