Wednesday, January 11, 2012

If you want to be one of the very first people to read Biljana Petrova's  extraordinary new novela from Libdrone Books,  you have come to exactly the right place.    In the form to your right you may sign up for Libdrone Books'  very low volume mailing list.   Currently you can expect to receive updates only about Walking Down The Avenue by Alan Jobe   and  Black And White by Biljana Petrova.     You will receive a confirmation e-mail from MailChimp.com   and must click on the confirmation in order to subscribe.        This mailing list will be the FIRST to hear when Black And White becomes widely available to the general public.

3 comments:

Judy Kavanaugh said...

Alan such an exciting collaboration. I am excited for you both. I am waiting with the belief and anticipation that I will be reading one of the greatest works of our time. How lucky you are to be able to distribute it.

online erectile dysfunction prescription said...

I could not resist commenting. Well written!

ed meds said...

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of info on your site. Im really impressed by your site.
Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I'll certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.