Tuesday, December 9, 2008

chh chh chh changes

I have just about decided that when my price gets down to 2ec I will turn advertising back on, but will not make the huge effort of dropping to keep my site up in the top three anymore. I am also Finally moving forward on a long planned project to create a page that displays RSS headlines from lots and Lots and LOTS of the best book, writing, author and library blogs. I am trying something called feedinformer.com that seems to work great when I enter the feeds to be displayed and format the layout of the results, but when I put it on my site the layout looks great but it is pulling old posts from just one or two of the included blogs and I can't seem to get it to work right. Hoping I will either find someone who can show me how to get it to work or find another service for this.

UPDATE-- I think I did get it to work as intended and my feeds page is now up at http://libdrone.com

No comments: