Sunday, July 27, 2008

Re-taking The Plunge

Welcome my friends and any odd strays who have wandered in here. I am preparing to actually launch this blog in the personal diary category and have pledged to myself to type Something in this space Every Day. Apart from the fact that I definitely will Not be doing any book reviews over here, pretty much anything is fair game, including whatever happened to happen to me today. (N0t to mention pissing and moaning about writing all those book reviews ;)

Sunday was as always a Hugely Bizzy day at work, and I am gearing up to one more day, Monday, before my three day weekend Tues-Wed-Thurs. I have an 8 ayem (youch!) dentist appointment Wednesday but hope to get plenty of rest and do plenty of reading and blogging this week.

So welcome again to my daily grind. I'll try to make it worth your time.

a

No comments: